Monday, March 05, 2007

Writing again.....

After so many days i m writing again..as usual lazy word defines me totally. Neways exam has finished long results also declared..got a handsome bit 8.52 . Neways not vry happy..hoped to get more...neways actually ur need and happiness increases as much as u get..and also keeps on increasing. Neways collg days r nearing a close .. so "Man hai thoda dhuki dhuki" . Though as usual i m not xpressing myself ..I usually try n hide myself..as my sunshine also tells ki i m "unpredictable" may be..bt still now i feel bad..2 days back subscribed to mailing list of KDE translation but till no reply..i dont know why ?? so i m little disturbed . Now some personal problems also bindin around me, I know what i m writing and so my close grp of friends. I have to take a decision a crucial decision of LIFE..

No comments: