Saturday, March 10, 2007

Surprised......!!

Lemme share with u a small incident. At night I think it was rnd about 1.00 am , and i was rather unusually busy with LEKHO (A Bengali Unicode text editor) to write a blog for dgplug . From the morning i was kept busy by a unusual letter in bengali "khandotto" , from the keymap of lekho i cudnt find or sort out how to write it. So at that time suddenly Papa came to me for some of his problems in writing a particular dvd , and i rather casually asked "khandotto banglay ki kore lekhe bolo to ? aami anek khujeo LEKHO te pelam na | " which when translated stands as how to write "khandotto" in bengali ? i cudnt find it in the keymap of LEKHO . U beleive it or not he didnt even c the keymap and all stuffs and told try "T and hasanto". I knew how to write "hasanto" and after that i tried using my Papa's funda and really i succeded . I guess thats why he is FATHER.

No comments: