Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pressure's building.....Xams nearing...!!

Though internet is a hobby of mine and i love it from my very class X but i now feel its somewhat lagging me in studies..and great ORKUT actin as the last straw to break the camel's back..Too much pressure dis days..i still have not completed preparing my summer training report..working hard to prepare it..jst 5 min a day i suppose...ha ha..i m a super slow human..perhaps !! Giving seminar on RPM packaging..thanx to KD da as he forced me again to give this topic as seminar. Actually sometimes i like giving khisti bt this time he really took a good decision till today..in selecting RPM as a topic..as i m quite likin this topic..Actually i owe quite lot to KD da..The lil amt of enthu or pace which i have i think is a gift of KD da to me..even writing blogs....!!! Semester is jst knockin on the door..and me still in BLOGGER or ORKUT wasting my time..ok i shudnt waste more..i need to go to sleep..A day is again over..i m a day older..a day closer..!!!

No comments: