Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Writing...after long time again..

Hectic schedules of normal routined life ... taking me out of ME..Everything though remaining the same ..time's just passin away.Though i got a job in TCS till its not the easy life now as i dreamt off...sem projects..additional projects..seminars..departmental papers..CAT preparetion.. all r jst running after me...i wanna get out of it..but with my strongest of tries also i cant.. After long time i did something i thought i would stop doing..but seeing Kuntal and feeling for him..gt up to do the same job..i know i got a success..but still i remain the same..I have to Stop all these feelings for everyone..i have to !! , but again..i cant..Life's driving me where i dont know..even i cant give myself time,
i have thought always "enough soumya" get it done..i tried also nd failed everytime i tried to win for myself(except TCS)..and the tragedy lies that i won every game i played for others..i think LIFE's fooling me out..is this a test of time..if yes..ITS THE LONGEST TEST..

No comments: